03 October 2011

Fear and loathing on Hannam Bridge



Since I voluntarily crossed this bridge last summer, I have been seeking a visionary approach to document that exceedingly fearful experience. A few days ago, I attempted to reanimate the event and ended up backing off at the very tip of the bridge due to the strong wind. This time I have finally succeeded in reaching the mid point and capturing the glimpse of the feel.

Although, the bridge crossing experience may seem to be rather dull from this test video (mostly owing to my walking speed with a handheld camera on the shaky bridge.), it is unquestionably a slightest nerve wrecking activity. Hence, I am even more interested in recapturing its visual impact through the Kinect vision.

For the final movie, I plan to complete crossing the entire bridge, preferably not during peak hours where there are more supersonic speed drivers, to enhance both phycological and physical effects that the Kinect imagery may give out to the viewers.

No comments:

Post a Comment