02 October 2011

Looking for Mr. Goodpower






I have been seeking for Mr. Good; lightweight portable battery chargers and battery, to connect my kinect and laptop for outdoors/long distance uses.

Unfortunately all I could find up until 2 days ago were gigantic devices which were definitely not designed to be moved around to say the least. Considering myself not too much of an athlete, I wouldn't be able to even carry them around by myself, let alone testing it out "casually" in public spaces.

Today, I think I might have found a "lighter" solution thanks to Monsieur J.C. Naour. According to J.C., Kinect and laptop can be connected to DC inverter + 12V deep cycle battery which is smaller than a shoebox ( what a great description!) and can be highly portable. I'm off to the hunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment